Monday, April 14, 2014

{BAKED} Raspberry + Coconut Oatmeal Cups


My cravings were calling and I needed something sweet. But, I didn't really feel like going food shopping since my parents are coming to visit tomorrow and I won't really be home this week. So, I went on a scavenger hunt through my fridge and pantry in search of anything that could possibly be transformed into some kind of dessert.

So, I found some frozen raspberries. And then some oats and figured OK, I can bake this! 

These Baked Raspberry + Coconut Oatmeal Cups popped out of the oven. 



Ingredients:
1 cup rolled oats
2 cups frozen raspberries (or fresh)
½ cup coconut milk
¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
3. Coat muffin tins with oil or nonstick spray.
4. Spoon oat and raspberry mixture into muffin tins. Make sure they are packed well.

5. Place tins in the oven and let bake for 30 minutes. 

Serves 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...