Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome to Noms McGee!

Let me tell you a little bit about myself..

I am a New York girl, born and raised.
I have a twin sister, Brittany who judges and evaluates all of my recipes.
I am a senior at Long Island University, Post majoring in Nutrition.
I am FINALLY graduating this December, 2013 (phew.what a journey).
I love...love...love to write.
I ran my first half marathon this past May. It was AWESOME (if only I came in first).
Breakfast is my absolute favorite meal. There is nothing in this world like a delectable egg sandwich.
I am a creature of habit and tend to stick to eating yogurt, peanut butter, and oatmeal (so, you will find a lot of these ingredients in my recipes). Stock up now!

I'll leave you with that for now.  By the end of the summer you will know all of my joys, quirks, and flaws.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...