Wednesday, June 4, 2014

{Pretty in Pink} Strawberry & Watermelon Smoothie


It's finally feeling like summer here, in New York. It's 80 degrees and nothing but sunshine. This kind of weather makes me crave anything cold - iced tea, frozen yogurt, and the variety of fresh fruit that's in season.

Yesterday was one of those days, and I wanted something cold. And, when I crave something... I don't wanna wait for it. So, what could I whip up in just a few short minutes? A smoothie!

This refreshing smoothie is nutrient-dense, packed with antioxidants, and SCREAMS summer. It's a delicious way to stay hydrated, too! #DrinkPink



Ingredients:
1 cup watermelon, chopped
1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
1/4 cup yogurt
1/2 cup ice



Directions:
Place chopped fruit into a blender.
Add yogurt and ice cubes.
Blend until smooth. Serve!

Serves 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...