Tuesday, April 8, 2014

{Dietetic Internship Update} #MatchDay2014


I've been in shock for two days...

This past Sunday, Match Day, nutrition students everywhere were hit with a wave of emotions. I, for one spent the day in a state of hyperventilation. After spending a beautiful weekend in Palm Springs, I drove back to LA with "Keep Your Head Up" by Andy Grammar on repeat. This at least turned the hyperventilation into a mix of excitement/acceptance/nausea.

So, like I was saying, I've been in shock for two days...

BECAUSE, I was appointed to the combined MS and dietetic internship program at Oregon Health and Science University!

My reaction went a little something like this...




I want to give a special shout-out to all my family, friends, and mentors who have supported me throughout this entire process and continue to do so! It means the world to me! 


Congratulations to all the dietetics students who were matched! And, to those who we're not, you're all rockstars! Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...